Tuesday 18 September 2018

The Abandon Asylum


This place was where fears were born where nightmares were kept,
this asylum was petrifying there was only one hallway leading
forward I decided to go deeper into this awful place,
their were hundreds of empty, grotesque rooms with cobwebs dangling
from the ceiling and debris from the walls scattered all over the
mossy
ground, I was going deeper my heart was pounding like a bull's
hooves stomping on the ground at maximum speed what made it
worse were the creaky floorboards they were that weak every time
I would take a step it would crack like an egg hitting the concrete,
all I could smell was a mixture of rotting flesh and
that smell of farm mud ,it was REVOLTING!
The smell was just getting worse I couldn’t stand it
I thought my nostrils would melt in couldn’t find a way out
I was isolated in this hell.Image result for abandoned asylums

No comments:

Post a Comment