Tuesday 7 August 2018

The 100 Word Challenge

The 100 Word Challenge


It was Wednesday 8:00 it was time to execute my plan, I sneaked into school but when I jumped the fence, my pants got caught, suddenly Mr Mears was slowly walking towards me to lock up the school, luckily he didn't see me yet,I had no choice but to go commando he was getting closer by the second 3..... 2....... 1....... RIP! I just escaped.  Moments later I got into the classroom I turned on the computer , I signed into fortnite and I was playing for awhile until Mrs Madden open the door then straight away "DUNGEON!" She chucked me in the dungeon with a trash bag as my pants she explained to me the instructions, a few minutes later I thought that giving me pants was quite nice for a mean lady like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment